Property Owners

Managing a London property account with sums insured of close to £1billion, we at Eggar Forrester Insurance understand the individual requirements of Property Owners, Managing Agents, Residents’ Committees and other interested parties when it comes to buying Property Owners insurance.

Providing expert advice along the way, our brokers can arrange all necessary insurance covers which include:

  • Buildings
  • Terrorism
  • Property Owners liability
  • Directors & Officers liability
  • Engineering
  • Employers Liability
  • Loss of Rent
  • Personal Accident

With strong relationships in place with a large number of Property Owners insurers, we are able to deliver a broad level of cover at competitive premiums.

We also take considerable pride in providing a truly personal service at all times and every one of our clients has a single, dedicated account handler responsible for all matters relating to the account including claims handling. The high volume of claims within this sector, especially on the residential side, makes the handling of claims particularly important and our experience and expertise in this area ensures that our clients receive the requisite level of support.

Private Client

Individuals with high valued property and expensive assets require insurance solutions that are both flexible and broad in cover. We are well versed at finding these solutions and will make sure that the policies we arrange for our clients are tailor-made to their specific needs.

Our panel of High Net Worth insurers gives us access to the broadest cover available in the market ensuring the things people hold most dear to them are properly protected.

Being part of a family-run group of businesses that has been in the service industry for over 100 years, we pride ourselves on a truly personalised service and this is reflected in the attention that we give to every one of our clients.

The covers we can arrange include but are not limited to the following:

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Fine Art
  • Jewellery
  • High value Motor
  • Travel
  • Let Property
  • Overseas Property
  • Aviation


Whether you own a single flat or a large property portfolio, buying Landlord insurance to protect your Buildings, Contents and liability as a property owner is essential. Understanding the necessary cover and finding it at competitive prices can prove difficult however.

We have considerable experience in this particular area of property insurance and can be trusted to find solutions that are good value for money and broad in terms of the level of cover they afford.

We can arrange and advise on the following Let Property covers:

  • Buildings
  • Landlord Contents
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Legal Protection
  • Loss of Rent
  • Rent Guarantee


We arrange competitively priced insurance cover for all types of home owners.

In most cases, the home and contents of the home are a person’s most valuable assets and it follows that suitable protection for these assets should be sought.

Our experienced team are on hand to advise our clients through the insurance buying process and make sure the desired balance between price and level of cover is found.

Non Standard Property

Insuring a property that is unoccupied, undergoing works, of non-standard construction or has suffered subsidence or flood claims in the past can be troublesome.

We have considerable experience in insuring all of these types of risks and our brokers are ready and waiting to guide you through the process.

We work with a number of insurers who specialise in non-standard properties and pride ourselves on being able to find a solution where others can’t.


We can arrange a wide variety of insurance covers across a number of business sectors and will provide expert advice and risk management support whilst doing so.

No two risks are ever the same when it comes to Commercial insurance and we will always make sure that you consider all the risks to which your business is exposed. The types of cover we can arrange include:

  • Property Damage
  • Business Interruption
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Directors & Officers Liability
  • Public Liability
  • Employers’ Liability
  • Products Liability
  • Computer Damage and Cyber Risks
  • Motor Fleet
  • Contractors All Risks
  • Personal Accident
  • Legal Expenses
  • Terrorism
  • Structural Warranty

Overseas Property

Whether it's a chalet in the Alps, a villa in the Costa Brava or an apartment in a far-off city, we have the capability to arrange overseas property insurance with UK insurers.

Arranging insurance abroad can be daunting when faced with policy wordings in foreign languages and unfamiliar terms and conditions. Considerable comfort can be gained in knowing that your insurance is in the hands of a London based broker and that the cover you're getting is structured in a similar way to that of your UK insurance policies.

We have relationships with a number of insurers who can underwrite overseas property and will seek solutions that combine competitive premiums with suitable levels of cover.