top of page

Commercial Property Insurance in London and across the UK

Whether you’re looking to cover an extensive portfolio of commercial premises, a single property with very specific insurance needs or anything in between, we are here to help. Our team of brokers take the time to understand your requirements and provide bespoke cover accordingly. We pride ourselves on making sure that our clients; whether landlords, investors or agents, can rest easy knowing their premises are protected. We work with clients in London and across the UK.

Our team is on hand to provide the best commercial property insurance for your commercial building or property portfolio. Speak to one of our brokers in our City of London office for more information on commercial building insurance in relation to the following:
  • Buildings Insurance
  • Loss of Rent Cover
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Landlord Contents
  • Terrorism Insurance
  • Directors and Officers Liability
  • Engineering Insurance
  • Employers Liability
When it comes to commercial premises, you never know what might happen so it’s important to prepare for the unexpected.

From floods, to fires and accidental damage, with our comprehensive Commercial Property Owners Insurance, you can stay protected at a competitive premium. We don’t believe in one size fits all. Our dedicated brokers will ensure all cover is tailored to your needs.
What is Commercial Property Insurance?

Commercial Property Insurance, also referred to as Commercial Property Owners Insurance or Commercial Buildings Insurance, provides cover against potential losses in the event of damage to the building.
What is Buildings Cover?

Buildings cover is an essential part of commercial property insurance. It ultimately ensures you are covered for the cost of repairs and rebuilds in the event an insured incident.
Do I need Contents Insurance?

If you are a landlord, you are not seen as responsible for your tenants’ own belongings. However, any items you, as the owner, buy for your commercial property will need to be covered by your own Landlords Contents Insurance policy in case of loss or damage.
What does Commercial Property Insurance cover?

A good Commercial Property Insurance policy provides cover against property damage and the losses associated with it. It can also cover against property owners liability in the event of an accident or injury, as well as a selection of additional covers that can be tailored to fit your specific needs.
Do I need Property Owners Liability Insurance?

It is highly advisable to buy Property Owners Liability Insurance. Most comprehensive policies should include this, but it essentially provides cover should the owner be found liable in the event of third party property damage or injury whilst on their premises.
Is it possible to cover more than one property in the same policy?

Our team of brokers are here to help you, whatever your property insurance requirements. Our policies can be arranged to include any and all of the commercial properties you own. From a one-off property to a large commercial portfolio, we can provide the best cover for your needs.

Frequently Asked Questions

Get in Touch

  • Linkedin
  • X
bottom of page